SUMMER 2020 ADULT SCHEDULE
June 1ST – JULY 31ST
Advanced, Intermediate, Intermediate Low, Beginner, Cardio, & Senior Classes
1.5/HR – $27 1HR – $18
Must have a minimum of 4.0 / A rating or higher
These classes are for players who play 4.0 / A level tennis or higher. Players will learn advanced strategies, court movement, positioning, and a multitude of shots and spins in a more intensive and faster paced learning environment.
Must have a 3.5-4.0 / High B rating or higher
These classes are for players who play 3.5 / B level tennis or higher. Players will learn more advanced strategies, proper court movement and positioning, increase rallying abilities, improve proper technique, and develop more options for their games.
Players must be able to:
Sustain a 15-ball rally, use top spin, consistently get serves in
INTERMEDIATE LOW CLASSES
Must have a 3.0-3.5 / Low B or High C level rating or higher and have match play experience
These classes are for players who have some match play experience. Players will learn match play strategies, increase rallying abilities, learn proper technique, and develop new shots.
Players must be able to:
Sustain a 10-ball rally, have match play experience, consistently get serves in
These classes are for players who are new or have little or no match play experience
These classes are for beginning/advanced beginner level players who are looking to learn and improve. These players will learn proper technique, rallying abilities, how to keep score, play matches and prepare for USTA and ALTA league teams. Players will develop the skills needed to enjoy the sport for a lifetime.
Cardio tennis is an engaging group fitness program featuring the heart pumping effects of tennis drills, games, and skills delivering the ultimate full body and calorie burning aerobic and anaerobic workout. Cardio Tennis is a very social activity for all ages, ability and fitness levels. The Cardio Balls equalize the playing field and enhance the workout. It is designed to help players get a great workout while hitting hundreds of tennis balls and playing fast paced games to upbeat music.
Aged 65 & over Beginner and Intermediate Classes Offered
Beginner Level: These classes are for senior tennis players who have little or no experience with tennis. This class will focus on the fundamentals of the game. The goal of this class is to learn tennis, have fun, and enjoy outdoor exercise.
Intermediate Level: This class is for senior tennis players who have some experience and can rally and play points. This class will focus on improving strokes, placement, and strategy. The goal of this class is to improve, have fun, and enjoy outdoor exercise.
Special Pricing 1 hour class: $12 Must have 4 participants registered to hold class
- Sign up online at www.agapetennisacademy.com to guarantee spot
- Online registration closes at midnight prior for morning classes & two hours prior for afternoon classes
- Classes must have a minimum of 3 students by close of registration or individual class will be cancelled
- Payment is required at time of registration
- Drop-ins for classes will be allowed if minimum number of students has been met
- Credits will be issued for weather-related cancellations
- Pro Shop will email cancellations and updates on adult program classes
- Some classes might be subject to change during ALTA/USTA seasons
ADULT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- ALTA and USTA League Team Plan
- ALTA and USTA Team Lessons
- Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- In-House Match Play/Challenge Ladder
- Full Class Schedule for All Levels:
- Beginner Ladies
- Stroke of the Week
- Adult Academy A, B, and C Level Players
- Open Doubles Drills
- Men’s Drills
- Cardio Tennis
- Events and Socials Cinco de Mayo, Spring Fling, Wimbeldon Mixer, Parent/Child Tournament
- Mental Toughness Training