FALL 2020 ADULT SCHEDULE
AUGUST 1st – DECEMBER 19TH
ADVANCED, INTERMEDIATE, INTERMEDIATE LOW AND BEGINNER CLASSES
1.5/HR – $27 1HR – $18
Must have a 4.0+ / A level rating or higher
Players will learn advanced strategies, court movement, positioning, and a multitude of shots and spins in a more intensive and faster paced learning environment.
Must have a 3.5 / B level rating or higher
Players will learn more advanced strategies, proper court movement and positioning, increase rallying abilities, improve proper technique, and develop more options for their games.
INTERMEDIATE LOW CLASSES
Must have a 3.0 / C4 level rating or higher and have match play experience
These classes are for players who have some match play experience. Players will learn match play strategies, increase rallying abilities, learn proper technique, and develop new shots.
|Fridays||11:00 A.M.-12:30 P.M.|
These classes are for players who are new or have little or no match play experience
These classes are for beginning/advanced beginner level players who are looking to learn and improve. These players will learn proper technique, rallying abilities, how to keep score, play matches and prepare for USTA and ALTA league teams. Players will develop the skills needed to enjoy the sport for a lifetime.
Agape is incorporating UTR (Universal Tennis Rating) into our programming and creating new and exciting tournaments, events, and match play opportunities for all of our players.
All events and additional UTR Agape information can be found at https://app.myutr.com/clubs/10583.
Adult drills will periodically be offered on Sundays and communicated ahead of time.
- Sign up online at www.agapetennisacademy.com to guarantee spot
- Online registration closes one hour prior to the start of class
- Low Ratio policy: 1 person = 30 mins; 2 people = 1hour; 3 or more = full class
- Please note the specific requirements of each class to determine where you belong
- Credits will be issued for rain or weather-related cancellations
- Please check with the Pro Shop to ensure we have your proper email address as this is how we will communicate cancellations and adult program updates
- Some classes might be subject to change during ALTA/USTA seasons
PLEASE EMAIL INFO@AGAPETENNISACADEMY.COM OR CALL (404) 636-5628
TO REGISTER OR FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PLACEMENT